Estimated shipping within five (5) days
Case Quantity: 12 bottles per case; 32 oz per bottle
Case Weight: 13 lbs
Case Dimensions: 14.5” x 11” x 10.5”
- Virex Tb Hospital-Grade Disinfectant is a one-step disinfectant, cleaner, and deodorant ideal for use in hospitals, schools, offices, and other facilities.
- It disinfects in three minutes, killing a broad spectrum of microorganisms including HBV, HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1 & 2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus, and others including those that cause odors.
- This formula is ideal for use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces.
- Virex Tb is ready-to-use, requires no dilution, and can be applied with a mop, sponge, or cloth.
- This package includes twelve 32-ounce containers of Virex Tb Hospital-Grade Disinfectant.
Returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new, unopened and unused condition within 30 days for a refund, excluding a 20% restocking fee.
Damaged goods or incorrect product shipments must be reported within 2 business days of receipt. Please save any shipping cartons, boxes and the damaged product, and use the returns process within the return window time frame. All products must be returned in the original packaging, and we may require pictures of the damaged items in order to initiate the return.
If the guidelines for returns are not met, GoodEarth will not process the refund.